This sauce is great to use in Asian dishes. We especially love it with our Pho-Soup. We don’t like things too spicy, so adjust the hot sauces to your liking.
Make a large batch and keep it in the fridge.
- 4 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. tahini
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced (1 clove)
- 1 tsp. chili powder or hot sauce
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Wisk all ingredients together and store in airtight container (like a mason jar) in the refrigerator.