My eight-year-old begged and begged me to make these cookies after she found them on YouTubeKids. She scrolls through their DIY channel, looking for things to make for her breakfast or lunch and found this gem. They’re super simple and I can let her do them all herself, except for taking them out of the oven! We like them best with craisins or mini chocolate chips. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 20m
- Yield: 16-20 cookies
- Category: Desserts
- 2 bananas, ripe and mashed
- 1 c oats
- chocolate chips, raisins, craisins, nuts, cinnamon, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas with a fork.
- Mix in oats.
- Add in any optional ingredients you fancy!
- Drop onto baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.