These are great for parties and holidays. Treat like a bruschetta or mini-toast, adding a spread and some veggies on top.
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 45m
- Total Time: 1h 5m
Sweet Potato Toasts
- 2 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1/4in thick rounds
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 3 tbsp. vegetable broth
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, cut in 4ths
- 1/2 c radish sprouts
- 3/4 c hummus
- 1/2 c kalamata olives
- 1 small bunch of basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss sweet potatoes in bowl with seasonings and broth to coat. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and line up sweet potatoes in single layer.
- Bake for 15-20 min on first side. Flip and bake another 15-20 min until golden brown and tender.
- Top with a variety of ingredients, starting with a spread like mashed avocado or hummus. Add a bit of balsamic vinegar, lemon or lime juice for a finishing touch.